Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page describes the steps to get developing your own software for the reciva module. For now we assume Linux as the development host platform.
- Changing Your Radio Firmware. If wishing to change the firmware on a radio for a different version, please start with Changing Your Radio.
- Enabling Login: A way to open your box by installing a login server, and having done so, opens up possibility of browsing around inside, changing the firmware, etc.
- Making a backup: How to make a backup for just-in-case
- Toolchain: How to build a proper crosscompiler ...
- Crosscompiling: ... and how to use it